Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Biscotti gets around!

My Biscotti has a first name, It's E.A.R.L. Gray!
Good day everyone! I've been away again, but this time its because I've been working as a contributing writer on another blog. Reviews, Chews and How-tos is a product review company that features first hand reviews, tutorials and recipes. A few weeks ago, I cooked up these wonderful little Earl Gray Tea and Vanilla Bean Biscotti and I wrote up a little how-to for the recipe. RCH featured it on their blog and lo and behold, it was picked up by another blog! Makes me feel kinda famous!! I'd like to invite you all to check out both blogs. They each feature wonderful and useful information!
Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Reviews, Chews and How-tos

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting - I'm glad the posts on PCSing were helpful to you! :)

    p.s. I loved the post about your daughter's halloween costume! My son will have to stick with store-bought, because I am so NOT crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Callie! Thanks for visiting! I am sure some day soon, my daughter will reject the idea of my homemade costumes and demand store bought so I have to exploit my window of opportunity with her. Hahaha!

      Delete